One of four extraordinary, intelligent, showing brilliance yet today!!
Are you good at math? Do you understand the sacred Jewish Calendar? What about seeing everything written from God’s point of view to understand who and what kingdoms are. The understanding of who Abraham, Jacob, Issac are? To understand that Christmas and easter are not biblically written you need to understand the Sacred calander and the festivals, For High Sabbath meaning Saturday is a TRUE false view for when Christ rose and came to life! But why then does one think there was a sabbath to take place right after his death? Did it not say they where getting ready for tomorrow like a sabbath? But Jesus said he would be away for three days, to rebuild the temple, just like in Johnna the belly of the whale. So again establish from the surrounding scripture about what time of year and look at the Sacred Jewish Calendar. This will give you better insight apon the real time frames.
But I am not writting this to dig into that, for I have in the past. I am writting you this to let you dwell on something That Daniel said 500 years before the birth of Christ to a real World Ruler named Nebuchadnezzar!
A simple dream troubled this world ruler, a dream so troubling that he had many men try to interpret it. All mere men were baffled by this dream.
Daniel brings the revelation to the world ruler….
2:20 Daniel also cried aloud, and said: O that the name of God might be praised for ever and ever, for wisdom and strength are his own:
2:21 he changeth the times and ages: he putteth down kings, he setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and understanding to those that understand,
2:22 he openeth the deep secrets: he knoweth the thing that lieth in darkness, for the light dwelleth with him.
2:23 I thank thee, and pray thee, O thou God of my fathers, that thou hast lent me wisdom and strength, and hast shewed me the thing, that we desired of thee, for thou hast opened the king’s matter unto me.
A reveal to all that God is Supreme ruler over all nations, governments and kings, He is ruler of the universe! God placed Luciferon the throne of the earth, who has become Satan the devil. There till only the time God allows it, and only till God sends Jesus Christ to sit on that throne when he removes Satan. This Chaldean king knew only about the many pagan demon gods. He knew nothing of the true living Almighty God. Like people and rulers, even today, he did not know that God is the living real, active,rling and governing Personage who actually and literally governs not oly the earth but the entire universe!!
The whole purpose for this dream was to reveal God’s government Fact: God Rules! the truth of the Kingdom of God The very thing that is the one and only true gospel of jesus Christ! And secondly, to reveal what is preseverved in His writting for today and the latter days of the time we are living today! Rigt Now!
This wittings are not just for those of 3000 yrs ago. This is living, tremendous, BIG NEWS for Our Day! It is in advance news for us, Now. News before it happens of the most colossal EVENT OF ALL earth’s history certain to occur in our lifetime the next few years!
- Then Arioch brought Daniel into the king in all the haste, and said unto him: I have found a man among the prisoners of Judah, that shall shew the king the interpretation.
- Then answered the king, and said unto Daniel, whose name was Balthasar: Art thou he, that canst shew me the dream, which I have seen, and the interpretation thereof?
- Daniel answered the king to his face, and said: As for this secret, for the which the king maketh inquisition: it is neither the wise, the sorcerer, the charmer nor the devil conjurer, that can certify the king of it:
- Only God in heaven can open secrets, and he it is, that sheweth the king Nabuchodnosor, what is for to come in the latter days. Thy dream, and that which thou hast seen in thine head upon thy bed, is this:
- O king, thou didst cast in thy mind, what should come hereafter: So he that is the opener of mysteries, telleth thee, what is for to come.
- As for me, this secret is not shewed me, for any wisdom that I have, more than any other living: but only that I might shew the king the interpretation, that he might know the thoughts of his own heart.
- Thou king sawest, and behold: there stood before thee a great Image, whose figure was marvelous great, and his visage grim.
- The image head was of fine gold, his breast and arms of silver, his body and loins were of copper,
- his legs were of iron, his feet were part of iron, and part of earth.
- This thou sawest, till the time that (without any hands) there was hewn of a stone which smote the image upon the feet, that were both of iron and earth, and brake them to powder:|poulder|
- Then was the iron, the earth, the copper, the silver and gold broken altogether in pieces: and became like the chaff of corn, that the wind bloweth away from the summer floors, that they can no more be found. But the stone that smote the Image, became a great mountain, which fulfilleth the whole earth:
- This is the dream. And now will we shew before the king, what it meaneth.
- O king, thou art a king of kings: For the God of heaven hath given thee a kingdom, riches, strength, and majesty:
- And hath delivered thee all things, that are among the children of men: the beasts of the field, and the fowls under the heaven, and given thee dominion over them all. Thou art that golden head.
- After thee there shall arise another kingdom, which shall be less than thine. The third kingdom shall be like copper, and have domination in all lands.
- The fourth kingdom shall be as strong as iron. For like as iron bruiseth and breaketh all things: Yea even as iron beateth everything down, so shall it beat down and destroy.
- Where as thou sawest the feet and toes, part of earth and part of iron: that is a divided kingdom, which nevertheless shall have some of the iron ground mixt with it, for so much as thou hast seen the iron mixt with the clay.
- The toes of the feet that were part of iron and part of clay, signifieth: that it shall be a kingdom partly strong and partly weak.
- And whereas thou sawest iron mixt with clay: they shall mingle themselves with the seed of simple people: and yet not continue one with another, like as iron will not be soldered with a potsherd.
- In the days of these kings, shall the God of heaven set up an everlasting kingdom, which shall not perish, and his kingdom shall not be given over to another people: Yea the same shall break and destroy all these kingdoms, but it shall endure for ever.
- And where as thou sawest, that without any hands there was cut out of the mount a stone, which brake the iron, the copper, the earth, the silver and gold in pieces: by that hath the great God shewed the king, what will come after this. This is a true dream, and the interpretation of it is sure.
- Then the king Nabuchodnosor fell down upon his face, and bowed himself unto Daniel, and commanded that they should offer meatofferings and sweet odours unto him.
- The king answered Daniel, and said: Yea of a truth your God is a God above all gods, and Lord|LORDE| above all kings, and an opener of secrets: seeing thou canst discover this mystery.
- So the king made Daniel a great man, and gave him many and great gifts. He made him ruler of all the countries of Babylon, and lord of all the nobles, that were at Babylon.
- Now Daniel intreated the king for Sidrach, Misach, and Abednago, so that he made them rulers over all the offices in the land of Babylon: But Daniel himself remained still in the court by the king.
Notice here it speaks of Kingdoms?! then ten toes.
There is no misunderstanding the interpretation. God gives His own interpretation through the Prophet Daniel. The great metallic image represented national and international Governments, real literal kingdoms.
It represented a succession of world ruling governments. First was the head of gold. That represented Nebuchadnezzar and his kingdom. After him was the second and then the third kingdom “which shall bear rule over all the earth” world empire!
Then verse 40, the legs of iron represent a fourth world empire. It was to be strong, even as iron is strong stronger military than it’s predecessors. Yet, as silver is less valuable than gold, brass than silver, iron than brass, though each metal was harder and stronger, the succession would deteriorate morally and spiritually. The two legs meant the fourth empire would be divided.
After the Chaldean Empire came the still larger Persian Empire, then the Greco-Macedonian Empire and fourth the Roman Empire. It was divided, with capitals Rome and Constantinople.
Now re-read verse 44…….
In the days of these kings, shall the God of heaven set up an everlasting kingdom, which shall not perish, and his kingdom shall not be given over to another people: Yea the same shall break and destroy all these kingdoms, but it shall endure for ever.
Here it is speaking of the 10 toes, part iron and part brittleclay. This, by connecting the prophecy with Daniel 7, Revelation 13 and 17, is referring to the new United States of Europe that is now forming, out of the European Common Market, before your very eyes!! Revelation 17:12 makes plain detail that it shall be a union of 10 kings or kingdoms that (Revelation 17.8) shall resurrect the old Roman Empire.Now read Daniel 11
“So, Daniel, be faithful until the end! you will rest, and at the end of time, you will rise from death to recieve your reward.”